Nebulæ is an audio file player/granular oscillator in the Eurorack modular synthesizer format. It uses sound files as the source material for creating loops, melodies, granular clouds, drones, pads and otherworldy textures. Ships with a flash drive containing a copyright free sample library recorded and mastered specifically for Nebulæ.
- Plays .wav, .aif, .flac , and .ogg files from a USB device
- No naming convention for files
- Independent control of pitch and speed
- 1V/oct pitch tracking
- MIDI control over all parameters
- Runs custom Csound code
- DSP engine of Csound
- Looping / one shot capabilities
Check spam folder for confirmation email.